For the fact that I just spent 14ish minutes collecting my thoughts and writing them in a journal entry only to accidentally press the wrong button on screen, I am being as succinct with this post as I can...
For reasons (that if I took the time to describe would sound complain-y) I believe that I need to evaluate where this account and I are going as I start a new chapter in my life. My conclusion? Three options:
1. Delete-- maybe start new, but that would be outta the blue,
2. Revive-- keep this account-and for the moment this would mean staying on hiatus- but then gradually attempt to become more active, or
3. New-- create a new account and start fresh
Whatever happens it'll take a while for me to put it into practice so I'll be around for a while still.
Other life things:
1. Moving this summer (bittersweet since I'm leaving all my friends, but good timing...)
2. Social life is weird and confusing (but that's normal, isn't it?)
3. I've realized feelings are dumb and inconvenient a lot of the time (related to 2)
4. Got accepted into my first choice Uni to study Computer Science
5. Still awkward which stinks when trying to make new friends
6. AP tests/finals soon...uheuhhhh ughh
7. Graduation <2 months away (still sorta in denial, yet incredibly ready for it?)
a sleepy joko
ps. kudos to anyone who made it through what I thought would be a succinct post...oops I was wrong